- You are not obligated to confirm our access to your and your end customers’ information, but if our access to the said information will be prevented, we will not be able to provide the Management Tools services.
- Note that information transmitted through the Management Tool may be visible to the Platforms providers and other third parties who will use the information, per their own privacy policies, and you release us from any liability of this matter.
- We are not a party to any of your agreement or consent to use the Platforms and\or parts of the management tools, but you may review the providers agreements at:
- https://www.integromat.com/en/kb/terms-and-conditions.html, and https://support.integromat.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001988174.
- Collection of information
- The information that we may collect is any User Information that you have allowed us to access by our use of Access Means of. The customer has the exclusive responsibility to prevent us from accessing classified information that the customer requires and/or does not want, for any reason, that we will use.
- After the Management Tools processes , we delete and do not retain any personal User Information that allows the characterization or identification of private individuals.
- We may collect information regarding browsing habits on the Site and/or the activities in the Management Tools and/or the Platforms, as Internet address (cookies), cookies, usage patterns, tracking and photographing mobility, time and date stamps, and more.
- We may collect statistical information that is not personally identifiable relevant to activities performed in the Management Tool.
- Use of information
- Our use of the information may include, inter alia, the following purposes: (1) processing messages that include User Information into Processed Information; (2) making information accessible to you; (3) contacting you; (4) Retention of correspondence, conversations, and communications made with you for future clarification; (5) research, data analysis and statistics; (6) personalization and improvement of Services; (7) Compliance with the law, clarification of complaints, legal proceedings, suspicion of fraud, or misconduct.
- Mailing – we may call you and provide you advertising information that we believe may be of your interest. The advertising information will be transmitted via e-mails, push notifications, Israeli-Post, telephone calls, or other relevant means of communication. You may instruct us at any time to stop e-mailing you by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saving the information
- Information received and collected per the provisions of section 3 above will be stored in our databases and/or with information storage subcontractors.
- We implement acceptable and reasonable information security procedures for protecting information in our possession. Therefore, we may even request to update the Access Means you provide us.
- You need to provide us the Access Means as required for the Management Tools to contact the Platforms. We will save the Access Means as long as they are needed.
- Note that we cannot guarantee that all User Information and Management Tools are immune from third parties’ unauthorized access. Accordingly, we will not be liable for any damage caused to you or a third party if caused as a result of information theft, alteration, or improper use of the information during the Management Tool’s activity.
- Information sharing
We may share information with third parties without obtaining your further consent in the following cases:
- Disclose information to a third party who is your End Customer, employee, or other, per your written or behavior approval.
- Disclosing information as required by law, court order, a competent authority, or legal proceedings in which we are or may be involved.
- rights transfer of Adelante or the Management Tools to a third party.
- Our Affiliates
- Our Management Tools and Services need the support of information storage services, research, analysis, and statistics, in order to improve your experience of them. Therefore, we may share information with suppliers and subcontractors that provide these kinds of services (hereinafter: “Affiliates“).
- Upon termination of the Affiliates services to us, they are required, inter alia, to return to us any relevant information they obtain from us or the User, and if instructed to do so, to delete all said information.
- Your Choices About Your Information
You may request at any time, per a reasonable period between different requests:
- Update your Management Tools account login settings.
- Review and Update your User Information.
- Unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in our communications with you.
- Assign of rights
- Your Information Access
You may request information concerning you, which is in our possession, as well as request its deletion and/or correction. In order to exercise this right, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and detail your identity and indicate your explicit request.
Last update: 05/02/2021